Thursday, 15 January 2015

The Journey Begins and it's Began!

2015 #Ownthisyear

I was lost in the last year, 2014. It is a year that I personally named it as a darkness year ever in history. And yet, the light is always beyond the dark, I've found my ideal life, ideal self-esteem, ideal me; an ideal where can lead me to the BEST and BETTER in future. I'd realize that a person or people, somehow, will needed a push/impact/irritate to move forward to achieve whatever they want in their lives. Nevertheless, this is what I've found in here, Malaysia. A country which is rich of resources but not rich in finance, this is sad~

However, in 2014, I've been through a situation that brings me beyond to the finance world. Leading me out from the comfort zone, that situation was cruel and too realistic, and I'm not ready to talk about it right here. It is THIS situation/coincidence that IMPACT on me toward to the Forex world. That is the moment I started to see, Life is more interesting if you following the Trend, instead of ranging your Life.
There is a saying: When you're falling from the Top to the Bottom, the Pain will be hundred times. Well, this is what I have my own quote: If you're not die for trying your best to climb up of the Mountain side, then you will be eaten by the Jungle side.
Or, I rather be failed from being the top to the origin than I never start my journey yet failed.


This is the 1st Journal I start to write in this year, I'll look forward to brings more interesting my life experience to here, to achieve one of my goals. Become a Motivator!

To be charged, to be engaged ! This is nowadays what people failed to look deep inside into their internal spirit. People now will choosing to be emotional rather to be happiness into their lives. I'll bring up my own Motivator series into here, hope one day I'll serve greatly, this is my mission, my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment