2015 #mistake
Firstly,Thanks: For letting me finished the Lesson 2 of Rich Dad Poor Dad book; for giving me amazing morning and noon to accomplish my one of my goals; for having a good evening that I can spend some moment with my buddies with a lot of seafood; for teaching me a lesson and, yet, a mistake which is I did all the times and I need to make some changes no matter what.
Today's market is tricky, I manage to get 100 plus pips inside but because of USOIL, I've loss 400 plus pips. My conscious tells me, you shouldn't make an execute and it's without a stop loss! My emotional tells me, you need to get back to the market and whack the pips nicely! Anyway, I realized that I mistake the lot size because I have my greed in the games, and as a pro trader, I should not make that same mistake again and again! However, I'm going to read back my Astrofx book tomorrow, no matter what cost, what loss is loss, paid the price to learn the lesson, but DON'T ever do that again! My journey is not for ME to create mistakes that doesn't benefit ME at all.
Go F*ck Yourself Joseph, You must take control your emotion with your subconscious mind!!
No comments:
Post a Comment